1. Please don't argue with negative reviewers whether it be on Amazon, Goodreads, or wherever. We know you think we're awesome :) Just like we think you are! But arguing with a reader who gives us an unflattering review really doesn't help and generally escalates into an us versus them situation. Instead, if you've read our book and like it, just post your own review.
2. We'd love it if you'd support each of the authors in the Pack. Please don't just pick your favorite and concentrate your efforts on that one author. Please share all of our news--look for our New Stuff page to find it, so you don't have to search everywhere.
What we'd like for you to do:
* Talk up our books to your friends and online with your social media. Share promo materials with friends and family to spread the word about new releases and appearances.
* Buy our books the first week of release, if you can! This really helps us to get them on the bestseller lists.
* Ask your local library to order our books. Give the librarians the title, name and publisher.
* If our books aren’t on the shelves, ask your local booksellers to order them.
* Take promo materials (bookmarks, postcards, etc) to your local stores, place them with the booksellers. You can leave them with libraries and even at coffee shops.
* Take promo materials to your local reader group, writer group or RWA Chapter to share with other members.
* Feature interviews, reviews, excerpts or video trailers on your blog, website, Facebook page, etc.
* Please visit during online appearances or when we go to conventions! Let us know ahead of time that you’ll be there and we’ll try to schedule a lunch or dinner with you—or at least a good visit!
* Share your (honest) review of the book on Amazon, Goodreads and Barnes and Noble.com
If you can do one or two or even all of these things, we'd love to have you join us!